Choose the Most Effective Tooth Loss Treatment
Tooth loss is a traumatizing experience, not only for your dental health but also for your self-esteem. Dental implants are the most innovative, effective, and natural-looking tooth replacement treatment.
Beyond treating tooth loss, dental implants can also be used to replace broken and decayed teeth that cannot be preserved with other restorations. In the beginning, dental implants were only used to replace one tooth.
Now, we are able to replace full arches of teeth in as little as one appointment with an implant-supported treatment called “teeth next day”. Dental implant technology allows us to restore your ability to chew and smile with confidence. At Rejuvenation Dental, our expert dentist is proud to offer state-of-the-art dental implants in Scottsdale so you can enjoy their life-changing benefits.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone under the gumline. After the titanium post is securely in place, a prosthesis can be mounted over them to restore the teeth above the gumline. Dental implants fuse to your jawbone, providing a durable anchor for the prosthetic teeth.
At Rejuvenation Dental in Scottsdale, we use the latest technology and most effective techniques for placing a dental implant post. Our onsite 3-D imaging technology allows us to take in-depth images of your jawbone to find the best placement site and map out a treatment plan that will provide the best results.
Versatility of Dental Implants
Dental implants can provide support for replacing one or multiple teeth. At Rejuvenation Dental, we can can customize your dental implants treatment to fit your conditions.
- Single tooth replacement. Traditional dental implant treatments replace a single tooth. After the implant post is inserted in the jawbone, some time is needed for the implant site to heal. Once the implant site has healed, we attach the “abutment,” which serves as a connector piece to the crown. The crown is then placed over the abutment, looking and functioning like your real tooth.
- Replacing multiple missing teeth. Multiple teeth can be replaced with an implant bridge. With implant bridges, we can replace multiple teeth with fewer implant posts, making it a cost-effective and functional solution to advanced dental problems.
- Renovating your dentures. At Rejuvenation Dental, we also use dental implants to improve the function and aesthetics of dentures. With “snap in dentures,” we are able to use dental implants to secure your dentures in your mouth, so you can eat, speak, and feel more confident without your dentures sliding around and popping out.
- Dental implants serve as an attachment to hold your dentures in place during the day with the ability to remove them at night. With “snap in dentures,” you also won’t have to worry about the pinching discomforts of traditional dentures.
- Permanently restoring full arches with Teeth in a Day. Implant-supported “Teeth in a Day” are one of the most revolutionary restorative treatments. “Teeth in a Day” use 4-6 dental implants to permanently replace entire arches of missing, broken, or severely decayed teeth in as little as one appointment. Unlike “snap in dentures,” “Teeth in a Day” are a permanent treatment, and remain secured in your mouth like your real teeth.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
There are a number of reasons why dental implants are the most sought-after form of tooth restoration. Dental implants and implant-supported dentures provide the following benefits over traditional tooth loss restorations:
- Enhanced appearance. Dentures and dental bridges can sometimes look bulky and unnatural. Dental implants are the most natural-looking tooth replacement option. Since they are fused to your jawbone, they securely fit in your gumline just like a real tooth.
- Dentures and untreated tooth loss can also lead to premature wrinkles, making your face appear sunken in. Dental implants stimulate jawbone growth, making your face look younger and healthier.
- Speak with confidence. Dentures can slip around in your mouth, requiring you to adjust them frequently, which can make it hard to pronounce words. It’s not uncommon for denture patients to suffer from slurred speech. With dental implants, you can speak confidently knowing your teeth are securely in your mouth and won’t slip out during an energetic conversation.
- Eat your favorite foods again. Tired of having to adjust your diet, because your dentures cannot chew the food you like? Chewing with dentures can cause a lot of discomfort. Top arch dentures also cover the roof of your mouth, making it difficult to taste your food. Dental implants are anchored in your mouth, so you can eat apples, ribs, chicken wings, and all the kinds of food you enjoyed before tooth loss.
- Improved digestion. Dentures and untreated tooth loss can make it hard to chew your food adequately. Your body has a hard time digesting food that isn’t properly masticated, a term used to describe the chewing process. Dental implants allow you to chew your food better, leading to better digestion and overall health.
Candidates for Dental Implants
If you are missing one or more teeth or suffering from severe decay, then you’re most likely a candidate for dental implants. However, some candidates are more ideal than other. We will assess your candidacy for dental implants during your initial consultation.
To determine dental implant candidacy, we use our 3-D Imaging technology to make sure your jaw has adequate density to support the implant post. If your jawbone has atrophied too much from tooth loss, we will recommend bone grafts as a complementary treatment to prepare for dental implants.
If you also have gum disease, we will need to treat your gum disease, before placing the implant. Patients that are pregnant will also need to wait until after their pregnancy to move forward with dental implants.
Choose Rejuvenation a Certified Dental Implant Provider in Scottsdale, AZ
Ready to take the next step in restoring your smile with dental implants? The entire team at Rejuvenation Dental understands the severity of tooth loss and is here to help. As a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Brent Call is a skilled dental implant provider and stays up-to-date on the latest training and techniques. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Call at Rejuvenation Dental today at (480) 443-3552. At our office in Scottsdale, dental implant cases are always handled with the utmost care and precision.
Frequently Asked Questions – Dental Implants Scottsdale
A dental implant is an artificial dental root directly positioned into the jawbone to replace the missing tooth.
This is composed of three different parts.
- A Crown which mimics your natural tooth
- An Abutment which connects the implant to the crown
- An Implant which mimics your natural root.
Dental implants are the strongest most reliable and natural-looking form of tooth replacement in dentistry today.
Anyone with missing tooth or severe damaged tooth need to be replaced by a Dental Implants. Our dentist in Scottsdale recommends that anyone with above 7 years is eligible for dental implants treatment with healthy and thick jawbone.
- Dental Implants looks like original tooth and functions like natural teeth.
- It has long durability and the maintenance is very easy
- High success rate of implants surgery
- Improvements in facial structure and restore natural smiles
Osseointegration in dental field refers to the growth of a direct interface between an implant and bone, without interrupting soft tissue. Osseointegration takes up to 3 to 6 months of the time.
If you have lost multiple teeth there are various treatment options available in Scottsdale, one option would be the placement of a removable denture. A denture sits loosely over your gums with no secure connection to the jawbone, another option would be choosing a dental implant-based treatment, Implants are secured to the jawbone replacing the function of your natural tooth roots.
A lot of people want to get dental implants but they’re not sure which way to go so there’s a lot of factors that have to do with the cost of a dental implant. First of all, do you have a tooth in place that is broken down or decayed that you want to remove? and then it depends on how much bone is left. When you have that done sometimes implants can be placed directly into the socket and no bone graft needs to be done, and then there’s an implant post we call the abutment and then the implant crown. So to do the post, cost usually varies from person to person. To know the exact cost of your missing tooth please visit our dentist in scottsdale.
Another question that comes up so often will the procedure be painful? The anesthesia that is being administered to you in the initial phase of this procedure, once that part is adequately numb be sure there is going to be no pain during the procedure.