Do you feel like your smile is incomplete? Restorative dentistry focuses on replacing damaged or missing teeth to improve your smile. The term refers to the overall management of dental health and can involve getting crowns, bridges, implants, or standard dental fillings.
Our Restorative Dental Services
At Rejuvenation Dental, we offer the following restorative dentistry services: :
- Dental fillings— a common cavity treatment that involves removing the decayed portion of the tooth and filling in the area to restore its strength and appearance.
- Dental crowns— also known as caps, these are a natural-looking and convenient solution for damaged teeth.
- Extractions— the process of tooth removal, which is only performed when the dentist rules that it’s necessary for the health of the patient.
- Dental implants— titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone under the gumline.
- Implant restoration— customized prosthetic teeth that are attached to dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Wisdom teeth removal— typically done to remove overcrowding, minimize infection and inflammation, and prevent complications associated with impaction.
- Bridges— personalized restorations that bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers— thin, natural-looking shells that transform the appearance of damaged or discolored teeth for a more attractive smile.
- Root canals— a procedure performed to remove the infected or damaged pulp from the chamber and restore the tooth.
- Dentures— also known as Teeth in a Day.
- All-on-4— a full-arch restoration that can be secured with just four dental implants.
High Quality Restorative Dentistry in Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Brent Call at Rejuvenation Dental brings years of education and experience to his private practice. When you visit our office, he’ll listen to your smile goals and help determine the best restorative treatment for you. Give us a call at (480) 443-3552 to set up an appointment for restorative dentistry in Scottsdale.