Completely Transform Your Smile
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. From social gatherings to professional events, having a beautiful set of teeth is a necessity. However, it can be difficult to maintain a flawless smile. Genetics, oral health conditions, or dental trauma all play a role in how your teeth look, making it difficult to be confident at times.
At Rejuvenation Dental, our Scottsdale cosmetic dentist Dr. Brent Call can artfully make the desired changes to your teeth with smile rejuvenation. This treatment can take years off your smile’s appearance, revitalizing your confidence and making it easier to go about your day-to-day activities. Our practice serves patients in Maricopa County, including Phoenix, Glendale, and Mesa, AZ.
Read on to discover how a smile rejuvenation may benefit you.
What is Smile Rejuvenation?
Smile rejuvenation is a treatment that combines several cosmetic procedures to help you achieve a stunning, healthy smile. Our dental team can take your smile from dull to dazzling thanks to their years of experience. No matter the severity of your case, our cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale has the tools and expertise needed to give you the smile makeover of your dreams.
Benefits of Smile Rejuvenation
A smile rejuvenation treatment comes with a host of unique benefits, including:
- Improved oral health and dental function
- Boosted confidence in your smile
- Improved oral hygiene
- A precise personalized treatment plan
Smile Rejuvenation Process
You’ll first attend an initial consultation with Dr. Call, where he’ll evaluate your oral health and determine which combination of treatments will be most effective for you. Our Scottsdale practice offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that are sure to enhance your smile’s appearance, including:
- Aesthetic Crowns: Dental crowns restore and reshape teeth that have become worn or discolored, and even protect them from further damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are tooth-colored shells that are attached to your teeth’s surface. These cosmetic fixtures can conceal minor cosmetic imperfections like cracks or stains.
- Teeth Whitening: Our professional teeth whitening treatments can instantly brighten your smile by several shades.
- Gum Lift: Gum lifts can help fix “gummy smiles” by exposing more of your teeth and reducing excessive gum tissue.
- Invisalign: This orthodontic treatment can help discreetly straighten your smile, resolving crooked, misaligned, or unevenly spaced teeth in just half the time compared to braces.
Frequently Asked Questions
The exact cost of your smile rejuvenation treatment will depend on several factors, such as which treatments you receive. Dr. Call will provide you with a cost estimate at the end of your initial consultation.
You can visit our payment and insurance page to learn more about the variety of insurance PPOs we accept, as well as how to apply for CareCredit. This third-party financing company can help patients cover the cost of their dental treatments, and you may qualify for aid regardless of your insurance status.
Ideal candidates for smile rejuvenation treatments are patients looking to transform the appearance of their smiles. Our Scottsdale dentist may recommend a smile rejuvenation to patients suffering with:
- Yellow, stained teeth
- Uneven, crooked, or misshapen teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
However, while we offer dental implants to patients looking to replace missing teeth along with other cosmetic enhancements, not every patient is eligible for them. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Call today to learn more about your smile rejuvenation treatment plan.
Achieve Your Dream Smile With Our Scottsdale Dentist
You shouldn’t have to struggle with being confident in your smile. At Rejuvenation Dental, our Scottsdale dentist Dr. Call can completely change the function and appearance of your beautiful smile. Our expert dental team is here for you.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Call by contacting us at (480) 443-3552. You can also request an appointment online by filling out the contact form below. Rejuvenation Dental is proud to welcome patients from Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa, AZ, and other Maricopa County areas.