A diversity of causes can be held accountable for discoloration or staining of teeth. Consuming food that stains, sipping beverages, smoking and drinking will result in extrinsic discoloration of teeth. Due to medication, infection, illness in childhood, aging or tooth trauma, intrinsic discoloration of teeth can materialize.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Scottsdale is a Dependable Option:
Fortunately, professional teeth whitening in Scottsdale is a reliable option. If you are in Scottsdale, Dr. Brent Call, who practices at Rejuvenation Dental, is the best option for professional teeth whitening service and explains what you need to know about the teeth whitening process.
Available Alternatives for Teeth Whitening in Scottsdale:
Generally, there are three popular methods when it comes to teeth whitening namely:
- Teeth whitening performed by the dentist.
- Products that can be used at home which are prescribed by the dentist.
- Usage of over the counter products.
Why is a Professional Teeth Whitening in Scottsdale The Most Effective Method?
- Supervision of an Expert: Based on the category of stain, type of shade, age, dental record, method and cost of the treatment, one must decide which teeth whitening option to choose from. Professional teeth whitening involves an in-depth discussion with a cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale, AZ like Dr. Brent Call at Rejuvenation Dental. It involves working out a treatment plan exclusively for the patient.
- Safe Procedure Performed by an Expert: The procedure employed by the dentist involves bleaching the teeth with carbamide peroxide which later disintegrates into urea and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture targets the stains on the teeth and wipes them off. This method is regarded as a secure way to whiten teeth.
- Outcome is Swift: Unlike other methods, an in-office whitening treatment performed by an experienced dentist near you in Scottsdale works very quickly. This is because the hydrogen peroxide content is greater in professional teeth whitening than those utilized at home.
- Suggested for Certain Conditions: If you display signs of abfraction lesion or suffer from receding gums, in-office teeth whitening done by a professional is highly recommended. Medications at home or over-the-counter products will not be effective and could worsen the situation.
- Less Side Effects: Unlike other procedures, professional teeth whitening in Scottsdale can lessen side effects like increased sensitivity when they choose teeth whitening. As part of the in-office procedure, our Scottsdale dentist can recommend products containing potassium nitrate and gel containing sodium fluoride.
When it comes to professional teeth whitening in Scottsdale, visit Rejuvenation Dental where Dr. Brent Call practices is the best in-office treatment provider. For more information, call us at (480) 443-3552 to have a conversation to understand more about your teeth stain and the suitable teeth whitening option for you!